Cork RED Face Mask, Natural cork, Reusable & Washable, Triple Layer with cotton filter, Portuguese Cork, made in France, vegan face cover
Kortici accessories are 100% handmade from high quality Portuguese cork.
These masks where made with the goal to keep you SAFE & PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT.
So many millions of disposable masks are being manufactured and the environment will see this impact very soon.
So These cork masks are the ideal way to protect yourself and your family members.
These do not promise full protection against any potential threats, but they do come as an alternative to the disposable, non washable masks.
Plus it’s vegan and unisex.
WHY A CORK MASK?
– Anti projection
– In sink with Nature
– Can go to the washing machine up to 60º degrees
– Breathable due to the small front holes
– Inside pocket for cotton pads or cotton fabric
– Easy to disinfect
– Different Sizes & models
– Not tested on animals
– Handmade in a small production
– Cotton filter included
– Comfortable fit
– Ear loops can be adjusted with a Slip Knot
– Soft elastic ear loops
– Durable & lightweight
=== SHIPPING === PLEASE READ ===
📪 All items are safely shipped through La Poste (French Carrier)
📪 All masks are sealed with a protective sealing bag
📪 If you decide to send it to someone you care about, it can be shipped directly to the person, with a personal
message to them. You just need to leave me the address to send it to at CHECKOUT.
📪 All masks will be sent with a unused cotton pad inside the lining
📪 Masks will be shipped together if multiple order is placed
📪 If you decide to order a bag with your mask or something in a higher volume, needing to be sent on a box, I
will be only able to send it after confinement in France is lifted, due to the lack of open Postal Offices.
📪 Shipping delays are bigger than usual, therefore all estimated shipping arrivals are not predictable. Please
be patient as some countries have very limited open borders for carriers (both National and International).
📪 Estimated time of arrival (ETA) during confinement time are as follow:
– France: between 1 to 4 weeks (Usual ETA delays – 1 to 5 business days)
– European Countries: Between 2 to 6 weeks (Usual ETA Delays – 3 to 8 business days)
– Rest of the World: Between 2 to 8 weeks (Usual ETA Delays – 5 to 30 business days)
*** HOW TO CLEAN YOUR MASK? ***
1. Remove the cotton pad inside the lining
2. Clean it with water and soap just like washing your hands (takes less than 2 minutes)
3. Let it dry, specially the interior lining and the elastic ear loops (cork dries almost immediately)
4. Insert a NEW cotton pad, or any fabric you might have that’s equally breathable.
Each mask has a few holes for proper breathing therefore if you want the 3 layers of protection you need to insert anything in the middle, otherwise it will work as a double layer since it has the middle cotton lining.
** IF YOU WANT MORE FACE MASKS AND THESE ARE SOLD OUT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THROUGH A MESSAGE TO SELLER