Bamboo fiber BLACK face mask, with filter pocket, 100% Bamboo fiber Face Cover, Reusable Washable up to 100 washes, vegan eco friendly mask
Kortici accessories are 100% handmade from high quality fabric.
These masks where made with the goal to help you keep SAFE & PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT.
So many millions of disposable masks are being manufactured and the environment will see this impact very soon.
So These 100% BAMBOO FIBER face masks are the ideal way to help protect yourself and your family members.
These do not promise full protection against any potential threats, but they do come as an alternative to the disposable, non washable masks.
Plus it’s vegan, unisex and with a revolutionary fabric.
This is different from the cork masks because they have double fabric layer and a middle section as a filter pocket making them lighter and easy to breathe, even with triple protection.
Ideal for those people that live in warmer environments, summer days and people who have trouble to breathe underneath a mask.
WHY A BAMBOO FIBER MASK?
– Anti projection
– Double layer
– With filter pocket
– Comes from Natural resources & Recycling
– Can go to the washing machine up to 60º degrees
– Light weight and easy to store
– Easy to disinfect
– Adjustable to any head/face size
– Not tested on animals
– Handmade in a small production
– Comfortable fit
– No elastics
– Durable & lightweight
=== SHIPPING === PLEASE READ ===
📪 All items are safely shipped through La Poste (French Carrier)
📪 All masks are sealed with a protective sealing bag
📪 If you decide to send it to someone you care about, it can be shipped directly to the person, with a personal
message to them. You just need to leave me the address to send it to at CHECKOUT.
📪 Masks will be shipped together if multiple order is placed
📪 Shipping delays still apply to some destinations, therefore all estimated shipping arrivals can differ. Please
be patient as some countries have very limited open borders for carriers (both National and International).
*** HOW TO CLEAN YOUR MASK? ***
1. Clean it with water and soap just like washing your hands (takes less than 2 minutes) or Wash it in the
machine (Remove any filter you might have before washing it).
2. Let it dry and you can iron it if you wish (please test the temperature of the iron on the tip before ironing).
3. You can use a cotton pad, or any fabric you might have that’s equally breathable to reinforce protection.